Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mommy and Jax Lake Sleepover

I love how when I upload photos, it lists them in the blog backwards of how I listed them. So I guess....here's our Friday, only backwards ~ sunset to arrival.
Us playing on the floor. We'd go outside for a bit until the wind got to be too much for Jax and then we'd go back inside and play and cuddle.
Hanging out on the bench, watching the sunset. Below, Jax sat next to me on the bench. Obviously it was a little windy and a little sunny...either that, or he just doesn't like the view.


This is Jax's friend, Panda. They have many deep conversations, especially during car rides. Having recently discovered that Panda has a squeaker (meaning, Josh and I just discovered it), when we squeak it, Jax smiles and talks back at him. I guess he must taste good too, cuz Jaxon likes to chew on his feet.


Yay, we're almost there! And yes, this photo was taken from in the car, but I was at a stop sign.
We didn't get to go swimming, though the water was perfect. I was hoping that Jax would nap long enough so I could swim a little, but it didn't happen. Oh well. There aren't really any pictures from Saturday ~ it was gray and cold outside and SUPER windy, so we hung out inside until I got tired of waiting for sunshine and headed home. We spent the rest of the day at home, doing laundry and reading stories together.

No comments: