Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Some Catch Up ..

I have no idea where the weeks ago ~ school starts up again in September and I am sad that I won't be hanging out with Jax all day, but excited to get back to school at the same time.

Last week was sort of busy and this week is more of the same. I'm glad the weather is getting nicer, so we can spend a little time outside each day. Last week we go to meet Mary in the park to do her tutoring, the weather was perfect! Hopefully it stays nice enough where we can meet there again a few times before we have to go back to the inside tutoring. Friday and Saturday was spent getting things together for school. Sunday, we went home to Enderlin so Josh could help my dad and brother work on siding the house. The weather for that worked out pretty perfect also ~ I was kind of worried, even though the forecast said it was supposed to be sunny, there were a lot of gray clouds between Fargo and highway 46. Once we turned onto 46, the sky opened up and we didn't have to worry about rain.

Here are a couple pictures that I took with my phone this week: Sharing a popsicle with mommy. He makes a face at it while he's licking and so I think he's not a fan of it, but when I take it away, he squawks at me. So I guess I continue sharing until he spits it back at me?
Crunch likes to keep a close eye on Jax while he's "working out" with the baby gym. He'll sit and howl when Jax hits something that makes noise. Jaxon doesn't mind the howling, but if Crunch barks (which is pretty rare), Jax looks at him like he has 3 heads.

Just some smiles during a naked baby party!
Last night, the three of us went to watch the meteor shower. We ended up on some gravel road west of Harwood before we found a place where we could just pull over to watch, but it was worth it. I tried to take some pictures with our camera, but it didn't work out so well. However, with the night setting on our camera, I can take pictures of the moon and if I move the camera while it's processing or whatever it does, I can make what I was calling moon drawings. Some of them are kinda funny looking, I'll have to post them sometime. I took some pictures of Josh and I too (holy man! A camera flash has never felt so bright!). I didn't torture Jax with that though.
Oh! And Jax has started laughing a lot more! It makes my heart melt every single time :) It's kinda hard to get him to laugh, but once he starts he keeps on for a couple minutes. So cute!
*~*~*~*~
Tender Transitions weight this week: 12 pounds 7 ounces
We have our 4 month appointment on the 25th of this month and then preemie clinic on the 30th, so we'll see if that's an "ok" weight or not.

No comments: