Thursday, January 15, 2009

Almost 55% done!

We are officially past the halfways point! Actually, we were at that point 2 weeks ago, but I'm just now getting around to pointing it out to the rest of the world.

This baby is an active one! I also think it plots against me since as soon as I decide to go to bed or take a nap, it becomes active.

It's been a week for baby craziness. A friend from college and his wife had their baby ~ a boy, named Liam. He's still in the hospital, as he was born with pneumonia and now is having other issues :( Hopefully he gets out soon, my fingers are crossed for him! Another friend, with a 3 month old, had gone shopping in town yesterday and some random lady tried to take her baby out of it's carseat. She informed a security guard and by that time, the random lady was trying to leave the building with someone else's baby! Craziness. (On a happier note, the cops were called and crazy lady went to jail.)

No comments: