Monday, September 8, 2008

Rules, shmules.

It is so hard not to get your hopes up. I'm trying to keep an "it is what it is" attitude, but we'll see how far that goes. Secretly though, my heart is hopeful ;)

Josh came up with more rules.

*No standing on anything. EVER. (In my defense, sometimes I just like to know what it feels like to see things from higher than 5'9"...)

There were others that I wish I had written down when he said them, but of course I didn't. Mostly because I was telling him that the first time that he leaves me alone for an extended period of time, I was going to break all the rules.

*Some rules from forever ago include that I'm not allowed to leave the F-M area at all while pregnant, unless I'm with someone. (A chaperone!) Apparently, my chances of being one of those pregnant people stranded or driven off the road are higher than those of your average pregnant person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

does he not realize that their are mothers out there that lift boxes and book bags, younger children, vaccum cleaners up and down stairs all day. ONce your pregnant there is this little thing called a amniotic sac that helps protect the lil one... remind him that standing on secure things aren't going to hurt ya.... well as long as your not me :)