Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Much too long

I say I hate roller coasters. (I'm sure you're like, "That's nice, nutball, but where's this going?") I actually don't mind them. The wait in line, though, I am not a fan of. Whether I'm in line for 1 minute or 20 minutes, I do an excellent job of freaking myself out. Roller coasters aren't the only thing that I do a good job at freaking myself out about. Frequently, I give myself migraines worrying about events (P-T conferences, life in general) and then the minute the event starts, my migraine is gone.

That said, I am doing an excellently amazing job worrying about all things baby these days. I am pretty sure that this is because I don't even see a doctor until November. Damn those initial 10-12 weeks!

As my list of questions that I have grows, I am also more and more convinced that they make you wait that long for the initial visit to torture you and make you sort of crazy, thinking that making you crazy will help get you through the end result. ;)

1 comment:

Karalyn & Jason said...

Congrats!!! :) I am sure you are super excited!! :)