Thursday, July 3, 2008

Rules were meant to be broken

I'm a freak for music ~ this is no secret.

Last night I was telling Josh that if we went to Lakeville a day early, we could go to see Secondhand Serenade. He says "eh..." I told him that it could be fun and he says "You could be pregnant by then and pregnant women don't need to be gallivanting around at three concerts in one week." I know when he says this he means me, not just any pregnant woman in general.

Later, he started to lay down the pregnancy rules ~ there's only a couple now, but I anticipate that the list will grow.

1. I have a 10 p.m. curfew ~ pregnant women need their sleep. I must be home by 9:50, regardless of the event.

2. 3 meals must be eaten per day. At least two good meals must be eaten if I plan on eating ice cream that day.

3. Vitamins must be taken every day. No forgetting.

No comments: