Sunday, September 28, 2008

Theory

I've been nauseous constantly for awhile. (Lucky me. After I told everyone I'd been feeling fine. I jinxed myself. Damn.) Initially, I only noticed it in Josh's truck -- I blamed it on his race car driver habits and just the truck in general. Now though, it has spread to my car too. Great. I get carsick. I've also given up on eating anything while in a moving vehicle. Oh well.

I came up with a theory though. Josh doesn't like it AT ALL. I tease him that I get sick in cars now because the baby is anti-car. He says I'm crazy and "poisoning our baby with negative car thoughts" (thanks for telling him about that, Tina.)

Either way, I find my theory entertaining.

1 comment:

Finding Our Forever said...

my theory is the sicker you are (as long as something else medical isn't going on) the more likely its a boy.... and as a NICU nurse i have done extensive research....