Monday, April 8, 2013

Dashiel Blaze!

It's been too long since this has been updated and there's been BIG changes at our house!  (My computer had a virus that didn't like me blogging, but it's all fixed now.) 

My water broke at 5:08 am and the nurse that was originally on duty told us we'd have a baby by noon.  She wasn't too far off!  Dashiel Blaze was born on February 27th at 12:27 pm.  He weighed 7 lbs 14 oz and was 20 inches long.  He was and is absolutely perfect.  It did not take long for all of us to fall in love.  Even Jaxon, who was adamant the whole time that we needed a "gril" baby, not a boy.  He is the sweetest big brother, and such a great help with anything asked of him.  We are lucky to have 2 such wonderful boys.  The following pictures are from our first couple of days.








I was trying to get a good picture of Jax and Dash at home, and Jaxon finally covered his eyes as well as Dash's and told me "Mom!  Quit!  We don't like pictures!" 

No comments: