Saturday, June 27, 2009

Some video action :)

Both videos are from my cell phone. The top one sort of shows how Jax does this half smile that makes me smile. I am not fast enough to catch the huge smile that he gives right away in the morning. Someday we'll get it! The bottom video is Jax and Crunch, checking each other out. I love the look on Jaxon's face as Crunch is sniffing at him.

Jax is "talking"more and more each day, especially in the mornings for some reason. This morning we had some lovely conversation about I'm not exactly sure what. It was full of babbling and smiles though, and that was a pretty perfect way to start off the day! He's also been spending a lot of time checking himself out in the mirror on the swing. He'll make faces at himself for quite awhile before he gets bored with it. This morning, while I was trying to get ready for the day, he was checking himself out and he'd sort of cry and then stop and smile, babble, and laugh at himself, and then give another good cry and laugh again. I'm starting to wish we had one of those translators that says what he's saying while he's babbling (like the dog in the commercials for the movie "Up")

No comments: