Friday, June 12, 2009

Diapers Day 1

Today is our first day with cloth diapers. I figured that it would be a good day to start them since, if we had to be away from the house it wouldn't be for very long. I am not entirely sure that I stuffed them properly and so if we ended up with wet clothes, I didn't have to drag a crabby, soggy baby around.

I also wasn't quite sure if we could even go the full day with the diapers yet, because of Jax's size. A couple weeks ago, they definately didn't fit. I put one on OVER a disposable diaper and there was still room to spare. Jax has put on a little weight since then, and so I wasn't too surprised that they fit this morning. Granted, they have to be velcroed as small as they can get, but they fit nonetheless.

I fully anticipate going through at least one more outfit today while sorting out the proper arrangement of the diapers, but oh well. So far, so good.
Outfit #1, and hopefully the only outfit of the day!

Maybe he'll be an underwear model when he grows up??

No comments: