Sunday, May 5, 2013

Gymnastics Spring Session

Wednesday was week 10 of spring gymnastics, only 2 more weeks left.  Jaxon is getting braver each time we go and remembering more of the things that he's learning.  After each class, Jaxon will quiz us on what we saw him do (this includes Dashiel).  Last week before we left to go to class, he asked me "Mom, are you ever going to take pictures of me while I'm at bouncing?"  so I figured I better bring the camera with.  Too bad the battery died shortly after I started taking pictures, so I'll maybe have to take it with again next week. 
 Usually when he's doing a flip over the bar, he will let go because the teacher is holding onto him.  I think this is one of the few times he's actually remembered not to let go and didn't just fall off. 

No comments: