Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cheese!

Since Josh got me a fancier camera for Christmas, I'm still working on figuring out how it works and like to mess around with it sometimes (supposedly it takes 3D pictures, among other things that I haven't figured out yet.)

Jax likes picking a color on the camera and then we take a picture to see what shows up.  Apparently, we have a lot of blue in our house cuz that's usually what he picks.  I don't mind this setting because Jaxon will let me take pictures of him without running away and it really shows off how pretty his eyes are. 



 "Mom, look!  We squish together!"

 Before I took this picture, Jaxon told me "I'm going to squeeze him and see if he squeaks!"  Well, he squeezed Dash and it was more of a squawk that came out of him.  And then Jaxon started giggling like crazy.


 After we took all those pictures, it was bathtime.  Jaxon decided I didn't do a good enough job and wanted to wash Dashiel himself.  The way Dash is looking at him makes me smile.  He always studies his big brother and what he's doing very closely. 

No comments: