Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Random Life information

Tonight was the holiday program at the preschool. The kids did amazing, remembered all their lines, sang louder than they have been, and were just amazing in general.

This was Josh's 3rd time dressing as Santa for the preschool. He says he enjoys it, but the costume gets hot. It'd be easier to talk him into doing it, I think, if I could come up with a way to make it so the costume didn't get so hot! Tonight, he even had his own fan club: some family and a few of his coworkers were there to witness him in action. I know I tell him a hundred times, but I really am glad that he likes doing it and is willing to put that costume on each year. (If nothin else, I can always talk my brother or dad into doing it again ;) )

Friday is my last day of school until January 5th. Talk about a long break! I'm kind of anxious for the break to be over, merely for the fact that on the day after break ends we have our ultrasound. We will be spending nearly 5 days away from home this Christmas, some quality time with both of our families. Now we just need to finish off our Christmas shopping!

No comments: