Sunday, December 21, 2008

A bowl of what??

Josh told me the other day that I'm a bossy pregnant woman. And sometimes crabby. This is the analogy that I came up with today:

Everyday, I'm allotted so much niceness. I compared it to a bowl of Rice Krispies (this was the first cereal I thought of). Throughout the day, I have to share those "Nice" Krispies with people. Especially customers at work. So by the end of the day, all that's left is the milk at the bottom of the bowl and that's not always my favorite part.

I told him not to worry, since I don't work the next couple days, by the time he gets home from work the bowl should still be fairly full. To this he replied, "Right, or I get home and all the Krispies are soggy and then I still get the crap end of the deal."

I laughed.

No comments: