Sunday, April 8, 2012

More Easter Festivities

We went to one more Easter egg hunt the day before Easter, just Jax and I while daddy was at work.  He wasn't so much for the other activities available (egg rolling, bunny petting, etc.), he would color and race with an egg though.  He definately was NOT ok with the bunny there ~ although, I must agree, he was a little creepy.  I finally convinced him to get sort of next to him so I could take a picture, but he wouldn't let the bunny touch him.


 This morning, while getting ready to go to lunch with my family for Easter, Jax insisted on "putting his haircut on."  So we did. 
 Tradition says that there's an egg hunt on Easter, which Jax is perfectly happy to do cuz there's candy in the end.  It helps that after all the other egg hunts we've done this week, there was no competition for the eggs in our backyard. 

Hope everyone had a great Easter! :)

No comments: