Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bismarck Visit

Some of our favorite people live in Bismarck and so we finally made a trip there to see them. Saturday night of our trip, we went with Mike & Brandy to meet Tim & Shera at Super Slide (I have no clue what it's really called) for some mini golf and a quick slide. Jax was only interested in golfing for a couple holes and then spent his time running around and picking up our balls after we'd hit them. Mostly, he'd run off with Josh's ball and kick around the others. Made for an interesting game. After we golfed, Josh took Jaxon down the huge slide they have there. He was pretty mad when he only got to go down it twice and we left after that.

Mike, Brandy, and Jax ~ we should have taken this picture BEFORE the slide so he wasn't yelling "NO! I side more!" while trying to take the picture. Fail on my part.





Helping Daddy

Sliding with Mike



I won't post it, but I will tell you that I have a picture of Mike making this exact same face as he goes down the slide before Jax went.


No comments: