Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Haircut!

These are only a few of the photos that I took when Jax got his first haircut tonight ~ you're missing out on the screaming til he's red in the face, crying so hard he almost threw up all over pictures but I'm sure if you've ever seen angry/scared Jaxon you can imagine what they looked like. I tried to upload more, but it's so slow and only working half the time so I gave up.

About halfways through, the girl cutting his hair pulled out a sucker and that made things a little easier. He quit screaming, but not crying. In fact, he screamed so loud and so hard earlier in that he scared the crap out of the other little boy (about 4 yrs old) getting his hair cut also. So....now he's gotten rid of what my brother calls his mullet and he looks like a big boy. I hate it. It's cute, but it's too old for him. I like him little.



No comments: