Friday, August 20, 2010

World's Largest Buffalo

A good friend, Shera, FINALLY moved back to North Dakota (in the last year, she's lived in 4 different states while she finished up grad school!) ~ so we met in Jamestown to visit the buffalo and have some dinner. Jax was disappointed when our day ended and kept turning around in his carseat, looking for Shera's car and saying "hayyo?" I'm glad 2 of my favorite people like each other so much! We had to take a picture on the train for Grandpa Scott. Afterwards, I realized it coulda been a redo of my senior pictures, only with a baby added in!
We checked out most of the buildings in the village with the buffalo and Jaxon was playing with the jail cell door and so, out of curiosity, I put him in there and closed the door. I figured we'd get a cute picture out of the deal and did NOT expect him to freak out like he did. After I took him out (after taking photos, of course), we had a very serious talk about how I better not ever see him in a jail cell again. If I'm lucky, he's traumatized enough that that won't be an issue. **Note that every building that we went into after this, he would start screaming if he thought we were going to stuff him into another jail cell**

Deal me in!
Pony ride! Oh my goodness, he loved this thing!
I love this attitude showdown!


He looks so tiny!
One of his new favorite games is to be chased. :)
It's still so weird to see photos of him standing and walking..

No comments: