Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Birthday Celebration!

If you look really closely, or reangle your monitor, you can see Jax and Josh coming down the waterslide. Watching Imagination Movers while I was trying to pack up our things.
Around 11 pm he fell asleep ~ first with Grandma Linda, then again on our bed while we set up the pack and play. He was exhausted once he came down from the sugar high of 2 cupcakes (plus the frosting that I shared with him while frosting cupcakes on Saturday morning..)
Jax and Mike
We were surprised how not messy he ended up after eating the 2 cupcakes. I have never seen him eat so fast, I think he was afraid we were going to change our minds!
I am pretty sure he didn't chew at all (he gets that from his dad).

Naked baby! LaNora took a nap and missed out on cupcakes....
I love the look on his face as Mike is trying to put his new sunglasses on :) He does this with our head massager, too.

All the grandparents, aunts, and half of the uncles (we missed you, Jeff & Tanner!) made it to the party. We partied until Jaxon was too exhausted to move, pretty much! Thanks, everyone, for coming ~ we are thankful for all the awesome people in our lives!

No comments: