Thursday, September 24, 2009

2 Teeth Baby!

I am officially never knocking on wood again. The first time I did was when family asked how I'd been feeling when I was first pregnant and I said I was feeling good. Within a few day, I was throwing up or nauseous whenever I was in a car.

Last week, I knocked on wood with the whole teething thing. Bad idea. The next day at daycare, Jaxon cried all day and cut one tooth. (When Jax started daycare, I worried he'd cry all day since he'd sort of taken to crying when around people he hadn't seen before or in a long time. Now I worry that he'll cry all day because his teeth hurt and make Chelsa crazy!) Since then, he's been pretty crabby and goes back and forth between sleeping well and not at all.

Today, the second tooth cut through. I am hoping for a pain and crying free break to give him some relief. Tonight he is more like the non-teething version of himself! Yay!

This weekend, Josh and Cody are venturing to Jamestown to the Stampede and Jaxon and I will be keeping company with little miss Keegan. I'm excited for Jax to have a playmate for at least a couple hours on Saturday and Sunday!

No comments: